Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Round 2

Well, we've just checked back into the hospital. I say "back" because we were just here a short 18 months ago when Joey made his grand entrance. Now we're back and ready to give Big Bro Joe a little sister.

Here's where we're at right now: The Dr. suggested inducing Lindsay after her appointment yesterday. Without getting into words such as "dilation" let's just say things were far along and the doctor wanted to break her water to speed it up for some precautionary reasons which I won't get into because there's many more gross words that I don't want to write about (everything is looking great though so no need to worry). So, we checked in this morning at 7:30 after a nice relaxing night. Grammy Pam picked Joey up so we got to spend a rare evening alone. I was especially excited because, with no little one asleep in the other room, I got to blast my surround sound for the first time in recent memory. Harry Potter and his wizarding world was coming at me from every direction and I was loving every minute of it. Lindsay wasn't so appreciative once snakes entered the picture and she found herself enveloped in the auditory-epicenter of 5 discrete channels of high fidelity hissing and slithering.

So here we are in Room 6. The Dr just walked in and is breaking Lindsay's water as I type....stay tuned.




1 comment: