Friday, May 28, 2010

Admittedly Admitted

Well, we're all checked into the hospital and now it's a waiting game. The room is huge, which is nice considering I felt as if we brought in more bags than a Saudi Princess. Nothing too exciting has happened so far: I've heard the word dilation more times than I care to count, and they slapped Lindsay in an amazing spandex, diaper thing. If you ask me it's pretty fashion forward. I better hurry up and dress somebody up in one of those in a music video before Lady Ga Ga beats me to it.

Lindsay's contractions are getting more intense and frequent. I'll tell you all one thing, I married one tough gal. I haven't heard a single negative peep out of her yet (with the exception of the diaper jockstrap thing, she's not as enthusiastic about it as I am). Well, back to it...





No comments:

Post a Comment